“Before the training, I tried to conduct health education sessions, but I felt uncomfortable.” Continue reading
While making strides in recent years, the maternal and infant mortality rates in Mozambique are still among the highest in the world. Continue reading
The Online Health Minister Certificate
- Provides training for faith community members, clergy, public health professionals, social workers, chaplains, and others to support whole person health and faith in many settings.
- Equips people from diverse faiths and professional backgrounds with practical knowledge and skills
- Provides foundational language, concepts, critical thinking, self-care, and asset mapping skills in faith and health
- Explores different health ministry roles and models in numerous faith and health settings.
Based on national best practice models and standards outlined in the Health Ministries Association’s “The Health Minister Role: Guidelines and Foundational Curriculum Elements”.
|WHEN: Weekly modules – Jan. 30th – Apr. 17th, 2017
• 22 contact hours for entire certificate
PILOT PROGRAM TUITION COST:
$200 per person (maximum of 25 people)
REGISTER by January 6th, 2017
|Full Pilot Tuition Scholarships ($200) available to United Methodists, thanks to our partner
With the pilot program tuition rate, you agree to provide additional feedback on the online certificate. The certificate has evaluation measures to ensure qualitative standards. Subsequent online certificate tuition rates will be $450 per person. Certificate contact hours are not transferable to any Wesley Seminary graduate degree.